- Leadership - the most important single factor determining your level of success in your business, and it's the most overlooked. No one realizes when they are leading poorly.
- Culture - stems from your leadership, and is the second most important success factor.
- Multi-location management - running a single store is a skill set. Running multiple locations is a different skill set.
- Retail store operations - how well does your business run when you aren't around?
- Inventory Management and Open-to-Buy planning - do you own your inventory, or does it own you?
- Growing retail sales through third party sales channels
- Turning your classes/lessons into a big time money maker.
- Turning your services (like repair) into profit centers