- Leadership - the most important single factor determining your level of success in your business, and it's the most overlooked. No one realizes when they are leading poorly.
- Culture - stems from your leadership, and is the second most important success factor.
- Multi-location management - running a single store is a skill set. Running multiple locations is a different skill set.
- Retail store operations - how well does your business run when you aren't around?
- Inventory Management and Open-to-Buy planning - do you own your inventory, or does it own you?
- Growing retail sales through third party sales channels
- Offering classes and private lessons
- Turning your services (like repair) into profit centers
Instrumental music retailing is a difficult endeavor - not suited for those that are not committed, creative, and persistent. With this blog, I'll share my ideas on how to build your business. If you'd like more help - reach out to me at email@example.com